GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED FILET MIGNON
Pull your filets and let them stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Wrap two strips of bacon around each filet, keeping the bacon even with the top and bottom of the filet. Secure the bacon with wooden picks.
- Sprinkle both sides of filets with salt and pepper. Lightly rub oil on both sides of the filets.
- Place filets on the grill and grill for 3 minutes. Turn the filets. Grill another 2-3 minutes or to desired doneness (130F for medium rare).
- Remove filets and let rest 5 minutes before serving. ENJOY!