The name of the recipe tells you everything need to know. And coming from Tracy Posillico, founder of whitsway.org, you know it will be delicious!
Active Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
- 12 oz. Wild Sockeye Salmon;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- Dash of Italian seasoning;
- Dash of sea salt;
- Defrost the salmon by either leaving in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or by placing the filets, while still sealed in plastic, in a bowl of cold tap water until thawed (usually takes less than 30 minutes);
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees;
- Thoroughly season fish with Italian seasoning and sea salt;
- Place fish on a parchment lined sheet tray;
- Cook in oven until internal temperature of the salmon is 145 degrees. Typically 12-15 minutes depending on your oven
- Serve with organic vegetables or other sides of your choice!