Buddha Bowls with Bone Broth Tahini Sauce
1 lb Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 small Red Potatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 2 cups Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Fond Bone Broth- Liquid Light Flavor
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and heat a pan to medium-high heat on the stove.
While everything is heating up, chop all your veggies to equal size pieces. I like to make them all about 1-inch pieces.
Put your potatoes and Brussels sprouts on one sheet pan and the rest of the veggies evenly spaced on another pan. Coat all your veggies (on both pans) with olive oil and everything bagel seasoning.
Cook the potatoes and Brussels sprouts for about 10 minutes before you put the other pan in the oven. Cook both until veggies are fork-tender- this should take about another 15 minutes.
While your veggies are cooking, butterfly your chicken breast and add to your hot pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with everything bagel seasoning on both sides and cook until the internal temp is 160 degrees. This should only take about 10 minutes.
Combine all your tahini sauce ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
When your veggies and chicken are finished, serve some of each veggie and sliced chicken into a bowl. Drizzle tahini sauce over the top and enjoy!
- I actually use my oven for this one (shocker) but you can also use your air fryer. I roast my veggies on two sheet pans so they aren’t too crowded.
- Like I said- don’t be afraid to change up your protein.
- You can always add any grains (rice, quinoa, buckwheat, etc) if those sit well with you. If grains don’t sit well, cauliflower rice is always a good substitute, too!
- Always roast your “heartier” veggies on the same pan and your more delicate veggies on another.
- Make extra of the Tahini sauce for another meal or even a salad dressing.