Buffalo Chicken Burger Bowl
@pennysprimal brings us this great weeknight dinner bowl recipe that is so quick and easy to throw together. This burger bowl includes spicy ground chicken over crispy lettuce with all your favorite salad toppings topped with a creamy dill dressing.
1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce, I like The New Primal
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tblsp avocado oil
- 2 heads romaine, chopped
- 1 red onion sliced in rings
- 1 cup carrot stix
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onion and saute till translucent.
- Add ground chicken, breaking apart and cooking till no longer pink.
- Add buffalo sauce, yeast and salt, stirring to combine.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile assemble 4 salads, diving ingredients evenly.
- Spoon buffalo meat mixture on top.
- Drizzle with dressing.