Creamy Taco Soup
Try this taco soup on your next Taco Tuesday! This creamy, hearty soup from @pennysprimal is bursting with flavor and makes great leftovers too! Whole30 and Paleo friendly, this soup will be your new go-to all winter long!
2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 16 oz Salsa, you choose your heat level
- 1 whole Bell Pepper, any color, diced
- 14 1/2 oz Fire-Roasted, Muir Glen brand Diced Tomatoes
- 14 1/2 oz Tomato Sauce
- 13 1/2 oz Coconut Cream
- 13 1/2 oz Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
Heat oil in a large pot.
Add beef and onion, cooking till beef is no longer pink.
Add bell pepper, stirring to combine.
Add tomatoes, sauce, salsa & nutritional yeast, stirring well.
Add salt & pepper.
Cover & simmer 30 minutes.
Add coconut milk & cream, stirring well.
Add cilantro & simmer 15 minutes more.
Enjoy this recipe by Penny's Primal!