Whether you already have a go-to meatloaf recipe or not, this one is a must-have from Chef Grace Dvornik (@gracedvornik)! Easy to throw together, this family-friendly recipe is the perfect meal for a busy weeknight with lots of delicious leftovers to enjoy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Worcester sauce
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all wet ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix together we and dry ingredients.
- Form ground meat mixture to shape in loaf pan.
- Place in oven to bake for about 1 hour.
- Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over loaf halfway through bake time.
- Meatloaf is ready when internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.