We love the tahini dressing and hot sauce combination:
- Greensbury Grass Fed Skirt Steak, 3 – 5 ounces per person, you can also use flank, hanger, or your favorite grass fed steak cut.
- Romaine lettuce, 4 cups or 2 large handfuls
- Heirloom tomato, 1, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Onion, ¼ of a small, sliced into thin disks
- Pickles sliced like matchsticks
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Tahini Dressing
- Tahini, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, 1 clove, crushed or finely chopped
- Lemon, 1 teaspoon or more
- Water, 2-3 tablespoons
- Sea salt, pinch
- Remove grass fed skirt steak from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Chop lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles and arrange in salad bowl.
- Grill steak 3-4 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Remove from grill and let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice into strips. Drizzle tahini over salad and enjoy. Bon Appetit!
Combine tahini, garlic, lemon juice, water, and salt; blend well.