BBQ grass-fed skirt steak sliders, courtesy of Greensbury Chef Ambassador, Coby Farrow.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 meat seasoning*
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 lbs. Greensbury Grass Fed Skirt Steak, trimmed
- Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Slider buns
Meat seasoning (makes about 1/4 cup):
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a small bowl mix together the oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Rub the mixture on both sides of the organic meat, making sure to work it into the meat. Let the meat marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, but no longer than 45 minutes. Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill and oil the grill grates.
- Grill the grass fed steaks for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Before removing the steak from the grill, brush with BBQ sauce.
- Serve slice grass fed steak on slider buns and enjoy!