This salmon cookout recipe is a hit with friends and family, calling for ingredients you already have stocked in your kitchen. Plus, it takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, is low carb, and fits into a gluten free or paleo diet! Adapted from SkinnyTaste.
- Using a mini food processor, combine garlic, herbs, vinegar, oil, and Dijon mustard until it becomes a paste. Set aside
- Season salmon with a pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Heat a grill over high heat until hot. Place salmon on grill and cook without moving for 5 minutes
- Turn and cook the other side for an additional 3-4 minutes spooning half of the garlic herb mustard sauce
- Turn and cook 1 more minute spooning the other side of the fish with remaining sauce. Turn once again and let the fish finish cooking one more minute (the fish should have a total cooking time of about 9-10 minutes per inch. If the fillet is thinner, reduce the total cooking time)
- Transfer fillets to plates and serve with fresh lemon wedges