Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Another Hopper Family Favorite. This recipe is great for 4th of July, tailgates, and anytime a wing craving hits.
- 1 pack Greensbury chicken wings (2 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- cooking spray
- 1 cup True Made Foods BBQ sauce;
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash, dry, and season the wings with the salt, garlic, pepper, cayenne, sugar, and paprika. Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a generous spray of cooking spray.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place in the oven.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
- While they are baking, make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients over the lowest heat.
- When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling