"I truly adore a beautiful bowl of ramen" says Lily Scott, founder of Lily's Ladle.
This version is a quick and easy way to use Lily's Ladle nutrient dense Chicken Bone Broth and some jars of stuff in the fridge (kimchi, miso, sriracha) to turn your evening from merely good into seriously GREAT! Adjust the amount of chili paste and kimchi to get the spiciness just right for you and your family.
Do you also happen to have some leftover protein in the fridge (maybe pork or shredded beef or chicken)? Definitely warm it up and serve it on a plate with lime wedges and chopped cilantro for each person to add to their own bowl. No high sodium packet required.
- 2 pints Lily's Ladle Chicken Bone Broth;
- 2 pints filtered water;
- 3 tbsp. light miso (or to taste);
- 1 tsp. chili paste with garlic (sriracha is a good substitute);
- 3 tbsp. kimchi;
- 4 kale leaves (shredded);
- 2 scallion stalks;
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil;
- 1 (5oz.) package asian curly noodles (ramen);
- 2 eggs;
- Salt (to taste);
- Soft boil the eggs by filling a small sauce pan with cold water, submerge eggs and place over high heat. Once water reaches a rolling boil, cover and remove from heat for 5 mins. Then drain and peel;
- In a soup pot, combine the broth and water. Add miso and set over med-high heat. No need to bring to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients, cook until noodles are soft;
- Slice the eggs and add to the pot (or save and place in the bowls after portioning);
- Add any protein(s);
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, season to taste;
#bonebroth #broth #soup #ramen