Moroccan Pork Kefta Kebabs
These Kefta Kebabs from @feyginfoto are mouthwatering good! These are made with Greensbury's oeganic ground pork. Mix all ingredients together, form Kefta on skewer, smoke on smoker, and enjoy!
3 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup mustard greens
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped, optional
- Mix everything together in a large mixing bowl and cover. Chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
- Form the keftas on the skewers (we used metal flat ones to avoid the meat from rotating) and place on a cookie sheet or tray
- Place the tray in the freezer for a couple hours to get the shape to hold
- Preheat the @traegergrills smoker to 225 Super Smoke for 15 min
- Place the keftas on the smoker for 30-60min
- Increase the temp to 375 and smoke for another 30-60 min or till desired internal temp
- Serve with a side of delicious pita or some yummy rice and enjoy!!
For more recipes like this one, visit @feyginfoto on Instagram for inspiration.