Two delicious and easy marinades that will turn your weeknight meals around with our organic free range chicken breast.
- 2 tbs of dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Get inspired by cuisines of the globe. Feel like taking a trip to Mexico? Add (1 tsp of each) Chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper (to taste).
- 2 tbs dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive juice from that empty olive jar you have in your fridge
- 1 tbs thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour your marinades over your two portioned out organic free range chickens and allow to marinate for at least an hour. The longer you marinate the better.
- Cook on the organic free range chicken the grill, oven, or smoker!
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.