Roasted Shrimp Louie Salad
It's redone a bit with roasted shrimp instead of steamed crab. It still has all the flavors and textures with boiled egg, lots of veggies and the delicious Louie dressing.
- 1 lb large Greensbury Market shrimp
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- avocado oil
- 1/2 mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp horseradish (or to taste)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- To serve: Tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, lettuce, boiled eggs
- Toss the shrimp with the spices and oil. Place on a large cookie sheet and broil for 3 minutes or until the shrimp are perfectly pink and curled up.
- Mix together the mayo, ketchup, horseradish and lemon juice. Add salt to taste.
- Serve the shrimp over the salad with boiled eggs and the dressing.