Smoky Latin Beef Soup
Who doesn't love getting two different meals from one cut of meat? This soup from @pennysprimal is a fantastic way to use that leftover shredded chuck roast for a quick and easy weeknight meal that will have you coming back for more! Check out Penny's Smoky Latin Shredded Beef Recipe or use your own in this recipe.
4-6 cups shredded Smoky Latin Beef
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1 16.9 oz box beef bone broth
- Heat oil in a large pot.
- Saute onions and celery until onions are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to simmer.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes.