Sweet and Spicy Mango Chicken
Need a 30 minute meal for busy weeknights. Try this recipe from @pennysprimal. The sauce takes a few minutes to combine in your blender, brown the chicken and combine! Then serve over cauliflower rice or steamed veggies!
2 lb Ground Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- 2 whole Green Onion (Scallion), sliced for garnish
- 1 whole Mango, peeled, pitted & cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 4 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 tsp Gochugaru (Korean chili pepper flakes)
Heat oil in a pan.
Cook chicken till no longer pink.
Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients in blender till smooth.
Once chicken is crumbly and browned add sauce and bring to a slow boil then lower heat.
Whisk together arrowroot and water to make a slurry.
Add to pan and mix well.
Simmer till sauce thickens.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.