Dry Aged, Organic Grass-Fed Ribeye Steak
2 steaks, 10oz ea.Regular price $47
Sourced in the USA
This is the classic ribeye steak with the dial turned up to ten. Organic and grass-fed steak tastes amazing, but add the dry aging--a 24 day process--and the flavor and tenderness of the steak intensifies, developing a nutty or buttery spiciness unique to this organic, grass-fed cut.
- From upper rib cage, hand chosen by butchers for best marbling
- 24 days minimum dry-aged, cut into 10oz portions
- American family owned farm raised beef
- USDA organic, grass-fed, no hormones, antibiotics, or chemicals and no feedlots
- Higher in omega-3s and lower in saturated fats than market brands
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we’ll redeliver, credit, or offer a comparable exchange if the original product is not available.
Subscribe to your favorite products and save an additional 5% off your order!
With Greensbury, you choose your replenishment timeline, and order as much or as little as you want. It's all about you.
- Add products to your cart
- Save 5% and choose the option to subscribe to your cart
- Choose your preferred delivery frequency
- Continue check out as normal
- Enjoy replenishments of your favorite products delivered to your door!
Edit your subscription at any time on your Account page. No minimums. No obligations. Cancel or modify anytime.
Standard 1 -3 Day Ground
$9.95 for orders over $100+
Standard 3 Day Air
$29.95 for orders $100-$199
$9.95 for orders over $200+
Expedited 2 Day Air
|$29.95 - $49.95|
Expedited 1 Day Air Overnight
$39.95 - $99.95
- All grass-fed beef cooks faster than grocery store beef
- Use instant read meat thermometer and cook to 129 degrees for medium rare
- Let steaks rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving
- Cooking Tips