Organic Grass-fed Top Sirloin (Coulotte)
2 steaks, 6oz each.Regular price $21
Sourced in the USA
Also called cap steak, the coulotte, or culotte, steak is a versatile cut from the sirloin primal that can be cooked in many different ways. Always best marinated or rubbed with your favorite seasoning, enjoy it pan seared or grilled, as kabobs or stew, in stir fry or in a steak sandwich.
Organic Top Sirloin
- USDA certified organic top sirloin culotte steak
- 100% American family farm-raised and grass-fed beef
- Zero feedlots, no chemicals, no growth hormones, and no antibiotics
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we’ll redeliver, credit, or offer a comparable exchange if the original product is not available.
Subscribe to your favorite products and save an additional 5% off your order!
With Greensbury, you choose your replenishment timeline, and order as much or as little as you want. It's all about you.
- Add products to your cart
- Save 5% and choose the option to subscribe to your cart
- Choose your preferred delivery frequency
- Continue check out as normal
- Enjoy replenishments of your favorite products delivered to your door!
Edit your subscription at any time on your Account page. No minimums. No obligations. Cancel or modify anytime.
Standard 1 -3 Day Ground
$9.95 for orders over $100+
Standard 3 Day Air
$29.95 for orders $100-$199
$9.95 for orders over $200+
Expedited 2 Day Air
|$29.95 - $49.95|
Expedited 1 Day Air Overnight
$39.95 - $99.95
- 6oz flash frozen portions taste best with simple seasoning or your favorite marinade
- Grill, pan fry or cook in the oven to internal temperature of 129 degrees
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving
- Cooking Tips