Organic Grass-fed Top Sirloin (Filet Style)
2 steaks, 5oz ea.Regular price $16.49
A great value on a specialty cut, our Top Sirloin Filet, sometimes referred to as “the baseball steak,” hits it out of the park with amazing flavor and texture. These grass-fed steaks are beautifully lean and flavorful with the same healthy benefits of all our beef.
Fair Balls Only
- Just like the game of baseball, our Top Sirloin Filets are 100% American sourced
- From grass-fed cattle, farm and pasture raised
- USDA certified organic, chemical free, hormone free and antibiotic free
- Lower in calories, saturated fats and higher in omega-3s than store bought
Suggested Cooking Method
- Rub with salt, pepper, and garlic
- Sear in a very hot skillet for about 60 seconds and then finish in a 400 degree oven to an internal temperature of 129 degrees
- Or Cook on high heat for about 3 minutes per side.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.