- Contest Period: The Summer Grilling Contest begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 06/29/22 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 07/06/22 (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States (Including Washington, D.C.), excluding Hawaii and Alaska, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of Greensbury Market Corp Employees (“Sponsor”), its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win. Such ineligible persons and the Sponsor are collectively referred to herein as (“Released Parties”). This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. This Contest shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules (“Official Rules”), including eligibility requirements.
- How To Enter: There are 2 available methods of entry (“Entry”):
- Enter by Liking and Tagging on Instagram: Like the "Feeling Lucky" post and tag a friend (must be valid username).
- Enter by Liking and Tagging on Facebook: Like the "Feeling Lucky" post and tag a friend (must be valid username).
- Deadline. This must be completed by 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Contest Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Use of computer programs or any other automatic means to enter the Contest is prohibited.
- Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address, regardless of method of Entry.
- Prize Drawings: There will be 1 Prize winner selected in a random drawing on or about 3/18/22 from among all Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of Entries received and are not affected by your choice of entry method. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize.
- Prizes. Grand Prize (1): 8" Apple Pie from Elegant Farmer, 1 lb. Pack of Ground Beef, Pork Sausages, 2 lbs. of Skirt Steak (ARV: $158).
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility. Prize details not specifically set forth herein are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes in connection with prize, including without limitation, federal, state and local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable, non-assignable, and no substitution or cash redemption is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable.
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release within 5 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Potential Prize winners will be notified via email and will be required to confirm their mailing address within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of prize notification or prize may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses and/or voices, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winners release Released Parties from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Contest or Contest administration/prize announcement in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete Entries. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to bugs, tampering, unauthorized telephone intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the entire or portions of the Contest and determine the winners in random drawings from among all applicable eligible Entries prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, lost, delayed, received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Contest; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Contest or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Greensbury Market Corp, 1732 1st Ave, #20764, New York New York 10128,