Organic Grass-Fed Ribeye Steak
2 steaks, 10oz ea.Regular price $36
Sourced in the USA
A steakhouse favorite and a griller’s delight, the organic grass-fed ribeye is the quintessential dinner steak of the American dinner table. Add roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables to the plate and you are set for a delicious and nutritious meal.
USDA certified organic beef: all grass-fed, hormone free, antibiotics free, chemical free
- American farm-raised
- Lower calorie content, higher omega-3s (less saturated fats) than grocery store brands
Packed with Flavor and Nutrition
- Wet aged for 21 days or more for maximum tenderness and flavor
- Distinct marbling and robust, juicy flavor
- Flash frozen to lock in flavor and nutritional benefits; packaged in individual 10 oz portions
Frequently Bought Together
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we’ll redeliver, credit, or offer a comparable exchange if the original product is not available.
Subscribe to your favorite products and save an additional 5% off your order!
With Greensbury, you choose your replenishment timeline, and order as much or as little as you want. It's all about you.
- Add products to your cart
- Save 5% and choose the option to subscribe to your cart
- Choose your preferred delivery frequency
- Continue check out as normal
- Enjoy replenishments of your favorite products delivered to your door!
Edit your subscription at any time on your Account page. No minimums. No obligations. Cancel or modify anytime.
Standard 1 -3 Day Ground
$9.95 for orders over $100+
Standard 3 Day Air
$29.95 for orders $100-$199
$9.95 for orders over $200+
Expedited 2 Day Air
|$29.95 - $49.95|
Expedited 1 Day Air Overnight
$39.95 - $99.95
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook on preheated grill or skillet for 2 minutes and 45 seconds each side
- Internal temperature should read 129 degrees for medium rare
- Rest 5-10 minutes before cutting or serving
- Cooking Tips